Comprehensive Real Estate Representation For Lenders
Bryant, Higby & Barr, is an established business law and real estate law firm in Panama City. We draw on 100 years of combined experience to provide lenders sound legal advice and comprehensive representation in making both secured and unsecured loans from the initial document preparation and closing transactions to resolving complex disputes which can arise.
Since 1983, the firm has served northwest Florida as a premier litigation firm. Our knowledge of the friction points that cause litigation is a clear strength in our transactional, foreclosure, debt collection and workout representation for lenders throughout Florida. Our forward-thinking transactional practice is enhanced with state-of-the-art information technology resources. As a well-established firm, we stand ready to assist lenders resolve complex disputes with firm advocacy aimed at achieving cost-efficient results.
Clear Guidance And Thorough Representation In Real Estate Transactions
Partner Rowlett Bryant leads our real estate transactional practice. The knowledge he has earned during more than 50 years as a real estate lawyer in the Florida Panhandle allows us to provide sound guidance and effective representation for lenders in commercial and residential real estate transactions. We are well-prepared to effectively protect the interests of lenders across the spectrum of transactional matters, including:
- Structuring real estate transactions
- Thorough review of loan terms and detailed preparation of loan commitment letters
- Knowledgeable performance of due diligence requirements
- Drafting and review of necessary loan documentation
- Creating and perfecting security interests, including UCC filings
- Effective and efficient title searches and title examination
- Review and issuance of title insurance commitments and policies
- Handling short sales and REO transactions
- In-house loan closing services
- Handling post-closing matters
- Assisting lenders with loan workouts and modifications
Accomplished Trial Attorneys Focused On Cost-Effective Solutions
The AV Preeminent-rated* litigation partners of Bryant, Higby & Barr, offer a full range of trial, appellate, mediation and arbitration services for lenders throughout Florida. Our long-standing tradition of providing business-focused results in resolving disputes is a clear advantage for lenders. We bring a wealth of knowledge of the local property markets, fortified with decades of experience in resolving a wide range of conflicts, including:
- Contested foreclosures
- Litigation involving secured or unsecured debt
- Post-judgment collection
- Writs of Garnishment
- Construction loan financing litigation
- Fraud claims in mortgage lending
Contact Our Established Lawyers For Dedicated Representation
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Hurricane Michael Insurance Claims
Were you denied or underpaid your insurance claim after Hurricane Michael? Our attorneys can help you secure the compensation you need. We are in this together.