Established, Experienced, Effective Litigation Attorneys
The trial lawyers at Bryant, Higby & Barr, in Panama City bring 100 years of combined courtroom experience to our civil litigation practice. Our trial attorneys have a long-standing tradition of providing aggressive representation in courtrooms throughout northwest Florida. Our knowledge of the local legal terrain fortifies our drive to obtain effective, cost-efficient results in resolving commercial, real estate and business disputes. We believe that preparing for trial from the outset is vital in achieving favorable results. We explore every avenue to resolve disputes efficiently, while leveraging our position of strength every step of the way.
A History Of Effective Advocacy In State And Federal Courts
We serve as trial counsel, co-counsel, local counsel and special counsel in disputes of all kinds for clients all over the United States when they become involved in commercial, corporate or real estate litigation venued in Florida. We also serve as a valuable litigation resource for local litigants in northwest Florida. The firm has a long track record of handling complex professional negligence matters including medical malpractice cases from both the plaintiff and defense standpoints.
Our trial and appellate practice focuses on a range of often overlapping disciplines, including:
- Serious personal injury and death: Lawyers in the firm have handled catastrophic injury and death cases in multiple disciplines, including car and truck accidents, aviation accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, police and municipal liability, and recreational boating/parasailing/Jet Ski accidents. The experience of the lawyers in these cases, including working with experts in multiple areas ultimately benefits the firm’s clients.
- Probate litigation: We have decades of experience representing a broad range of interested parties in resolving claims regarding probate disputes involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty, self-dealing, will and trust contests, actions for accounting, and other probate disputes.
- Commercial litigation: Effectively unraveling and resolving internal business and partnership disputes, breach of contract claims and business torts are clear strengths of our trial lawyers. We represent municipalities, financial institutions, stakeholders, insurance companies and other entities in state, federal and appellate courts to protect vital interests in resolving high-stakes business and commercial disputes.
- Construction litigation: Contract enforcement, defect litigation, engineering malpractice, insurance coverage and other disputes related to construction and development projects require knowledgeable legal advocacy. These disputes often include multiple defendants, cross-claims and third-party claims for indemnification. We know how to keep the focus on the core issues, while tenaciously safeguarding the rights of our clients in the broader spectrum of issues to obtain the best outcome possible.
- Real estate litigation: Our experience resolving complex real estate disputes ranges from representing lenders, to buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, businesses, investment companies, municipalities and individuals facing residential or commercial real estate litigation.
- Professional negligence: The firm has handled cases involving architectural and engineering errors and omissions, negligent advice of accountants or real estate brokers and allegations of malfeasance involving licensed professionals in other occupations.
- Local counsel services: We regularly accept referrals and collaborate with lawyers across the country as trial counsel, co-counsel or local counsel to provide aggressive advocacy and representation for cases venued throughout northwest Florida.
Speak With An Experienced Trial Lawyer In Panama City
Hurricane Michael Insurance Claims
Were you denied or underpaid your insurance claim after Hurricane Michael? Our attorneys can help you secure the compensation you need. We are in this together.